We offer candidates:
- Representation by a professional Executive Search firm
- Opportunity to interview with our Client firms
- Interview guidance
- Assistance with offers, placement, and relocation, if applicable.
It is necessary to complete our candidate questionnaire enabling us to correctly categorize your resume for inclusion in our
confidential non-Internet database for review for our current and future career opportunities.
All websites share a common database. Please submit your resume one time only to one website. Duplicate submissions activate our automatic deletion program and future denial to our database.
Resume submission is accepted through Copy and Paste in E-mail format only.
- File attachments will not be retained in our database.
- Resume submission is limited to three pages and longer versions may be requested at time of telephone interview
- A project/acquisition addendum is limited to one page.
- Do not include references, letters and other information at this time. They are not accepted or retained in our database. They may be requested at time of telephone interview.
Should your experience match our clients specific requirements, you will be contacted by our firm for an initial telephone
interview prior to any submittal of resumes to our client companies.
We are not a general resume bank, pool, or job bank. Resumes are not sold, distributed or copied, and are accessible only by our executive search firm personnel.
At this time, we are accepting US candidates only.
E-mail Your Resume On-line - Click Here
You can e-mail your resume directly to our private database from your computer by Copying and Pasting your MS word.doc resume using our on-line form.
real estate executive search exec